lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2017, 06:59 AM   #11
55buggie
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2008 club car precedent cutting out while driving

Sergio...the cart will drive fine a max speed with foot to the floor then all of a sudden it will act like power is cut out and then pick right back up. It will go in and out without notice jerking you forward. Last weekend for whatever reason it would only go half speed barely making up inclines in our campground. This week it seems to have full power but keeps cutting in and out. I am not sure how else to explain it which is prob why I can't figure it out. lol

kashmir....I had done the speed sensor test and it did what it should. and the magnet looked fine..those were answers to other posts/suggestions. Thx
55buggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2017, 05:37 PM   #12
Nsane
Gone Wild

Club Car

I had a speed sensor that passed the test but I had a new sensor on the shelf, so I installed it and it worked like it should. Not sure but I think the old one was a China one and the one I installed was a OEM from Club Car.
Nsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:46 PM   #13
55buggie
Not Yet Wild

I received my new mcor today and installed it. Took it out in the rain and made a couple of passes and it seems to be working great...fingers crossed !
Old 07-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #14
55buggie
Not Yet Wild

Buggie worked great for two weekends. Now it's cutting out again. This weekend it even started to lock up the brakes on me while I was driving ? Could the MCor be defective or is it something totally different causing these issues? I assumed it was the MCor because it passed the speed sensor test and the new MCor had it running great for two weeks...no clue what to do now ?
Old 07-03-2017, 08:42 PM   #15
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

where did you get the MCOR from?
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:08 PM   #16
55buggie
Not Yet Wild

I just went on internet and found out which MCor I needed based on the threads on this site and bought it from ThirtySixSouth.com. I plan on calling them but I will need to wait until after the holiday. I read someone say somewhere that there are after market and OEM parts. But I did not realize that when I bought this one. I'm not sure it's OEM. The Brakes locking up was a new crazy twist too. I had everyone staring at me the few times I tried to drive it !
Old 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM   #17
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Sounds like bad mcor. The braking is like taking your foot off the pedal and the regen kicks in I bet.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM   #18
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

I would suggest getting electrical and driveline parts from a site sponsor. They stand behind their products and they aren't going to sell you the off brand Chinese junk that's out there.

Might I suggest:
http://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/mcors
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car