lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
EvilSpirit1
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Battery Log Sheets x2

I posted a Battery Log Sheet for 36v systems that I made up to help keep track of voltage and specific gravity for our cart batteries. There was an inquiry about one for 48v systems. I made a 48v one up, but the site wouldn't let me direct post from my computer files - apparently you can do this for the first post, but not the following ones, and I don't use a photo sharing service. So, here are both the 36v and 48v - 6 battery log sheets. Lets you log in the pack and charge port voltage at the top, center is for individual and collective voltage, and log the S.G. for each cell in each battery. Also has a chart at bottom to see your level of charge. Hope this makes it easier to keep track of battery maintenance.

Sorry for the 2nd thread - only way I had to post the 2nd chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Battery Log 36v.jpg (185.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Battery Log 48v.jpg (190.7 KB, 0 views)
EvilSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-03-2019, 12:29 PM   #2
R.Boyd
Getting Wild

Default Re: Battery Log Sheets x2

Those are some nice log sheets! I noticed that the voltage for 100% charge for the 36 volt system is off. I think you have the 8 and the 2 in the wrong spots is all.
R.Boyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 01:37 PM   #3
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Boyd View Post
Those are some nice log sheets! I noticed that the voltage for 100% charge for the 36 volt system is off. I think you have the 8 and the 2 in the wrong spots is all.
Good eye! I nominate you to replace yurtle, who left us, as proof reader.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #4
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernal View Post
Good eye! I nominate you to replace yurtle, who left us, as proof reader.
Where did he go?
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 02:46 PM   #5
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Well, far as I know he still lives in the same place (suburb of Atlanta) and he's OK. One day couple of months ago he posted " sold the cart, by ya'll".
It was part of another thread and I don't remember which one. I haven't seen him post since. I don't know if he still lurks here once in a while.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 01:23 AM   #6
EvilSpirit1
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Boyd View Post
Yeah, I saw that after I posted it and was ready to walk out the door earlier. And unfortunately the sites settings do not allow me to swap in a corrected image. And as I said, I don't have a photo sharing acct to post a corrected sheet. At this time it would be either to post a 3rd thread with the corrected sheet or message one to someone who could put it in their acct and post it.
EvilSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO