lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2019, 10:15 AM   #1
wbhess
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default After Market Steering Wheel Options

I have an 03 PDS 42v sepex cart and was looking for an aftermarket steering wheel. Currently has factory wheel with pencil/card holder. While cruising at speeds, there is a slight vibration coming from inside the steering wheel and it drives me crazy. Was wondering if there are any DIRECT replacements where the adapter isnt needed. Any advice would be helpful. I like the look of the RHOX steering wheels and I dont know if I need the adapter or not.
wbhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2019, 06:01 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: After Market Steering Wheel Options

good luck, but when I was looking to upgrade my cart, if you wanted anything other than a stock cart steering wheel, you would need to buy the adapter. nearly every aftermarket steering wheel will have either 5 or 6 holes of which you bolt/screw the wheel to the adapter.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:49 AM   #3
papabearsc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: After Market Steering Wheel Options

I slapped a $40 aluminum boat steering wheel with knob from eBay on mine.

It doesn't have a tapered shaft like the cart, as a boat helm usually uses a woodruff key. A few good whacks with the deadblow, and some good strong pulls with a big crescent wrench, and she's on there for good.
papabearsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO