lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #1
Gallachera89
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Distance

so with the cooler temps here in sunny Florida im curious if that hurts performance.
Cart has been sitting since Saturday when i last charged it and i had no drove it before that for almost a week .. so its been a while
Voltage was at 52.1 when i left the house and under load wide open at 20mph voltage was at 48.6.. on a full fresh charge an hour after it sits itll be at about 49.2 for a solid 5 miles of straight driving

Last night i drove around and looked at some lights , now remember carts been sitting for about 11 days with 1 top charge.. on my way home under-load wide open it was at about 48.1 and when i pulled in the garage and turn it off it was still at 50.9 and thats before the voltage comes back up a little from sitting

everything sound good? pack is about 2.5 years old
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20191210-103919_Speedometer.jpg (159.8 KB, 0 views)
Gallachera89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-11-2019, 12:41 AM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Distance

Sounds darn good. That is those 8x6v's you are running....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:04 AM   #3
Jaybird18
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallachera89 View Post
so with the cooler temps here in sunny Florida im curious if that hurts performance.
Cart has been sitting since Saturday when i last charged it and i had no drove it before that for almost a week .. so its been a while
Voltage was at 52.1 when i left the house and under load wide open at 20mph voltage was at 48.6.. on a full fresh charge an hour after it sits itll be at about 49.2 for a solid 5 miles of straight driving

Last night i drove around and looked at some lights , now remember carts been sitting for about 11 days with 1 top charge.. on my way home under-load wide open it was at about 48.1 and when i pulled in the garage and turn it off it was still at 50.9 and thats before the voltage comes back up a little from sitting

everything sound good? pack is about 2.5 years old
What are you using to track this information?
Jaybird18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:47 AM   #4
Gallachera89
Gone Wild

Club Car

NoleFan4Ever yah the 8 6volts seem to make a difference man its nice

and Jaybird18 heres a picture of it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20191211-080904_Google Play Store.jpg (74.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-11-2019, 09:27 AM   #5
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Quote:
Until you get below about the 40° mark battery performance is not hugely affected, or at least not enough that most people will notice. All batteries discharge better in warmer temperatures than in lower temperatures, but unless it's below freezing you're probably not gonna be able to tell a difference.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:47 AM   #6
Gallachera89
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
Until you get below about the 40° mark battery performance is not hugely affected, or at least not enough that most people will notice. All batteries discharge better in warmer temperatures than in lower temperatures, but unless it's below freezing you're probably not gonna be able to tell a difference.
good to know

id love for it to keep its performance all the time but after a few miles of running you can tell its not as peppy .. takes a hair longer to get to top end and its not as responsive .. guessing because of heat? im not sure
if you never drove it before youd never know but i do lol
Old 12-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #7
_ogre
Golf Cart? oops 😉

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallachera89 View Post

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cc donuts.JPG (69.9 KB, 0 views)
_ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
Gallachera89
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ogre View Post

lol the air hurts my face here too .. just burns the **** out of it lol
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car