lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
jonrohde
Not Yet Wild

Default EZ go electric charger problem, guidance needed

My EZ Go electric (2003) has bran new batteries, new motor and controller. The charger, a Lester Lestronic II has worked well until recently - it used to go up to 20 amps and slowly fall as the charge progressed, eventually shutting off at full charge. Now it goes up to 5-6amps only, even when batteries are nearly discharged. Can you give me any guidance? I also have access to a EZ Go Total Charge III but the amp meter does not work. Should I try that?
Thank you so very much - I am very confused about what is best to do. No one here knows electric carts (I am on Spanish Wells, bahamas, a small island). Jon
jonrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2020, 12:14 PM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZ go electric charger problem, guidance needed

Here's a service manual and troubleshooting guide for a Lester-II, which is the same thing as a PW-II except for the name on the case.

As for the TC-III, if the battery pack voltage starts increasing after it is connected to cart, go ahead and use it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PW-II.pdf (1.59 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf troubleshootingguide.pdf (62.2 KB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, charger, ezgo
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO