lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2020, 03:43 AM   #11
Zincode
Getting Wild

Default Re: Battery Source X6V-GC Electric Vehicle Deep Cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasenfish16 View Post
For some reason I think I called them, they had powertrons, not the Trojan T-105
Powertron is a less expensive = less battery than Trojan. They are distributed and marketed by Trojan in Florida and Georgia. I cannot find evidence but have been told manufactured in Korea. On pricing: I have bought batteries from many battery distributors and golf cart dealers. I have found best price at the golf cart dealer. They only deal in golf cart batteries and Trojan sells to them by the pallets. Most golf cart dealers pass the discount on to customers where the battery distributor deals with many different types batteries thereby not getting the better deals on one particular battery.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Zincode is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2020, 01:04 PM   #12
chasenfish16
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery Source X6V-GC Electric Vehicle Deep Cycle

That seems to be the case here also, the local battery shop wants $149 a piece for T-105s and I can get them at a golf cart shop for $129 a piece.
chasenfish16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO