lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2020, 10:07 PM   #31
Madamx
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club car ds 1985

Hmm the small posts yes it’s clear, however the ring terminals I’ll have to double check. I’ll check that im the morning the mosquitos tore me up lol! Ty so much!!!
Madamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2020, 05:32 PM   #32
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Did you get this resolved? I'm having a similar issue.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 09:41 AM   #33
Madamx
Not Yet Wild

Hey there! Nope not yet but been a little slow to get back out there. I purchased some new yellow wire and going to redo the yellow wire connecting them all. Is your master activating full speed also?
Old 07-13-2020, 01:18 PM   #34
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamx View Post
Hey there! Nope not yet but been a little slow to get back out there. I purchased some new yellow wire and going to redo the yellow wire connecting them all. Is your master activating full speed also?
Hey Madmax. All 5 solenoids click in sequence. I checked the first (master solenoid) and it clicked but did not engage. I replaced it and the cart runs but motor does not engage until the 4th and then the 5th solenoid, pedal near the floor upon activation. The 2nd and 3rd click but have no effect upon operation.

The resistor coils are in good shape and pass continuity testing. So, it appears as though I had 3 bad clicking solenoids. I have ordered 5 new ones that should be here soon.

Also, I replaced the master solenoid with a new 48v one because I did not have a new 36v one. However, I suspect this is not contributing to the problem.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 09:20 PM   #35
Madamx
Not Yet Wild

Exclamation Re: Club car ds 1985

Hey Moon, did the new solenoids fix the problem? I rewired all the micro switches with fresh new wire, got new coils and still only engages last speed :( if that worked for you may have to just bite the billet and get new solenoids just to try..

Tags
1985, jerking
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car