lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2021, 09:31 AM   #11
jamoore
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Looking for your Opinions on re-build please

lots of good info here. Nicko, can you give me more detail on the IQ upgrade? Not up to speed on what the IQ means. I have a blank slate to work with. Bare roller frame with motor only. No wiring or controls at all in it at this point.
jamoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-22-2021, 12:41 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom47 View Post
Glad you're okay, Scotty!

And no one had to say anything derogatory about you to get your attention!

Reference: https://buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=181334

BTW, your mailbox is full and we are unable to send messages.

And Merry Christmas!
My website email migrated to a new server and dropped the forward function so I was unaware of any webmail for a short while.
I just put my desk email in my signature. That's 70k posts with my email. People should be able to find me now. OP can ask me about upgrades or the plug and play IQ conversion kit for his cart at my email. Thank you
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 02:54 PM   #13
Nicko773
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamoore View Post
lots of good info here. Nicko, can you give me more detail on the IQ upgrade? Not up to speed on what the IQ means. I have a blank slate to work with. Bare roller frame with motor only. No wiring or controls at all in it at this point.
Upgrades to a new electronic pedal control system and gets rid of the mechanical pedrometer. Upgrades the forward and reverse switch to a "toggle" style switch, and gets rid of the mechanical lever switch. With the upgrade there is a wiring harness that ties everything in from the key switch to the controller. One run. Call Dave at Revolution carts. He will tell you everything you need and sends the correct parts needed. Everything runs smoother with the upgrades.
Nicko773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 08:18 AM   #14
jamoore
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thumbs up Re: Looking for your Opinions on re-build please

Thanks to all. FYI, Scotty has been in touch with me and provided me some good information on what he has. Will be evaluating my options but greatly appreciate the input and Scotty B getting in touch with me. Will post pictures/summary once I get her done.
jamoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car