lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Zone NEV
Zone NEV Zone electric golf cars, EV and LSV

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #11
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Adding Golf Bag rack to our Zone Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Golfer View Post
Understand. I linked to show a photo of a good bag rack concept and even stated that particular one likely wouldn't fit a Zone. My apologies to any sponsors who were offended, but I also stated "This is why we need some of these golf cart shop guys to take a look at a Zone to see what kind of accessories they can make work for us." I'd really like to see this site's sponsors carry a full line of parts and accessories for our Zones.
No GA,I'm sorry I didn't mean it in a smarty kind of way just sort of a "reminder" to some that may not know about the sponsors.
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
I'm planning to add a Golf Bag rack. I've been looking around and found this one that that I really like: http://www.buggiesunlimited.com/product.asp?sku=17706

But, I'm not sure it will fit on the back handle bar of our Zone as it may conflict with the license plate frame and what looks like a horizontal cross member bar in middle. This is why we need some of these golf cart shop guys to take a look at a Zone to see what kind of accessories they can make work for us.
GA - I will carry whatever is available for the carts - I just don't expect too many items to surface. I have yet to have any manufacturer show anything for these carts yet. I'm sure there will be some things over time

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #13
Eurobird
Not Yet Wild
Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mule View Post
No GA,I'm sorry I didn't mean it in a smarty kind of way just sort of a "reminder" to some that may not know about the sponsors.
Hey Big'un, I saw Santuck on the delivery list. Probably you?
Eurobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurobird View Post
Hey Big'un, I saw Santuck on the delivery list. Probably you?
No it wasn't for me,I don't care much for sparkys allthough the Zones do look sharp and I hope they work out well for all of the people who bought them.
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
GA Golfer
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
GA - I will carry whatever is available for the carts - I just don't expect too many items to surface. I have yet to have any manufacturer show anything for these carts yet. I'm sure there will be some things over time

Mike - Hopefully you'll get an opportunity to disect a Zone so you can determine what accessories will work. When I get mine I may take you up on checking out those 3 or 4 bag rack designs. Thanks.
GA Golfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Mike - Hopefully you'll get an opportunity to disect a Zone so you can determine what accessories will work. When I get mine I may take you up on checking out those 3 or 4 bag rack designs. Thanks.
I have a pretty simple setup we make to hold clubs. I could make you a "generic" setup and you can decide where to drill the holes!

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #17
GA Golfer
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
I have a pretty simple setup we make to hold clubs. I could make you a "generic" setup and you can decide where to drill the holes!

Great - I'll be in touch in 2 or 3 (or ??) months.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #18
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Quote:
All of the courses that I know of will only allow 2 people per cart on the course, a 2 bagger should be all you need unless you were going to stuff the other 2 bags with beer.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #19
GA Golfer
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
All of the courses that I know of will only allow 2 people per cart on the course, a 2 bagger should be all you need unless you were going to stuff the other 2 bags with beer.

I like your thoughts on beer carrying capacity, but I didn't mean more than 2 golf bags - I was referring to the number of bag rack designs Mike offers (see the 8th post).
Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #20
cheaper2day
Not Yet Wild

Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanking02 View Post

I have the premium so maybe I coudl sell off the special fold down seat?

Any ideas?

If you do decide to sell it, my boss is looking for a fold down. He didn't want the wood grain and cd player so he got the regular cart. (I don't know how hard it would be to ship.)
cheaper2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Zone NEV