lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
tyotrain
Not Yet Wild

Default dash board

I will be away from my cart for a few days do to work and its driving my nuts that i don't no the answer . Is the dash on a 96 cc 2 peace or does the center part pope off and is it riveted in there. I am going to put a head light switch in what is the best way to do this. thank you
tyotrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2010, 03:35 AM   #2
4x4wheelin
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: dash board

the center piece where the key switch is will come out separately, you simply remove the screw covers on either side of it and then loosen the screws(the cover should be slotted) and then pulling the top out first, remove the center dash section. shouldn't take more then about 10-30 min to do the job depending in what you have attached lol. be careful though when removing it from the steering column, that can be kind of a pain....feels like your gonna break it.

4x4
4x4wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
Hill Country Hunter
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

You might want to disconnect the battery before you take out the center part of the console. Some of the electrical connections on the key switch may hit the frame. No problem if the battery is disconnected.
Hill Country Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
tyotrain
Not Yet Wild

thank you all for the help looks like i am putting my light switch in right there than. Thank you for the battery info i will make sure to disconnect it
tyotrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car