lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #11
ezgokid
resident idiot

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Did I get screwed? What next....

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
Kid, your wrong! Rabbits right. I've been watching your posts and you present yourself as someone with a lot of expirience yet you really dont have a clue. That is obvious to those who actually know what they are talking about and of course have seen your posts where you have no business posting.

This is not a fight your going to win! Which is yet another indication of your ignorance.

Sincerely,

Now back to some good answers for the OP.
Explain to me how I am wrong. Instead of being an a$$hole
ezgokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #12
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgokid View Post
Explain to me how I am wrong. Instead of being an a$$hole
Precisely! explain to me how I deserve to be called that?
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #13
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

oh snap how do you get to call a site mediator due a a$$hole! i think a little apology is due! i think that was a little harsh!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #14
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgokid View Post
Any person that doesn't read my username "ezgoKID" and assumes that I have been working on carts for the last few decades as you said, should not assume and think for a minute.
Should we also assume Kid Rock is a newbie to singing? The use of the nomiker "kid" does not automatically mean the person is young. Kid Rock is 39 years old and has been singing professionally since 1991 (19 years).

Let's just settle this by saying we have a difference of opinions and get back to assisting the person that started this post in the first place.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #15
ezgokid
resident idiot

E-Z-GO

Okay. Let's stop this. We all came to this forum (correct me if I'm wrong) to enjoy the cart hobby and help others, right? I apologize to rabbit and essness for my disrespectful words. I came on very harsh-ly and I am sorry for that. All I ask is that if you find something that I say that is incorrect please let me know in a nice way. Again I am sorry to both of you. And Sakislayer, sorry for hijacking your thread with our banter.
ezgokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #16
Sakislayer
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Guys -- thanks for the all the info..... I'll take come pic's tomorrow and post them.... Right now the isn't running. The ignition is out and no key when I re-po'd it from that joker. With no key it ain't moving.... without me pushing. I went ahead and ordered a 4 prong igintion swith from Ez-go with a key.... I'll put that in and get the lights working.

BTW -- Not only is my wife a KEEPER -- yeah -- WAY HOT! I'll see if I can get a picture of her too.....
Sakislayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

BTW -- Not only is my wife a KEEPER -- yeah -- WAY HOT! I'll see if I can get a picture of her too.....[/QUOTE]

Oh, you are brave around this bunch...........

Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:57 PM   #18
Pimp Daddy
Proud Paw Paw

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakislayer View Post

BTW -- Not only is my wife a KEEPER -- yeah -- WAY HOT! I'll see if I can get a picture of her too.....
We all LUV pictures!!!
Pimp Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #19
vponder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I work as a Detective and see alot of scams, the vin being gone does raise an eyebrow, I get assigned most case involving equipment I'm kind of the Fred Sanford of our bunch, plus I keep up with our Pawn shops. A golf cart could be entered in NCIC just like a stolen car. If there is a question about a cart that one is interested in I'd have your local PD run the VIN. If someone needs help in getting a vin ran let me know I will give you my office number and I can it done through our dispatch. Ive been in investigations for 9 years and nothing surprises me, we got a shotgun back that had been gone for 30 years, the rest of the guns in that burglary are still in NCIC. Vince
vponder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #20
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Golf carts do not have VIN's (17 digit Vehicle Identification Number), but they do have serial numbers. Just wanted to clear that up.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO