lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Finnaly got my BBB home from coutnry and they Kilt the Batteries on the ezgo- LOL

We finished repairing our Gravely 818t tractor and took it back to the farm. I got to bring my bad boy buggy home- It looks like either the Speed control in bad or something as simple as a missing wire from battery pack to light it up. A good guy Former rep of Bad Boy, sent me all of his hand drawn layouts.
I will start on them this evening- I was also told Ezgo has bought or is about to buy Bad Boy Buggy- Yippee- a service department-

Thanks for all of the help I know with all of the Wisdom here the BBB will be back up and going sooner than later.

Also the Problem with the EZgo came to a head- it was left discharged for about 30 days- not just run down- but run dead, had to be towed back into the barn and then LEFT uncharged- Nothing will reignite those batteries, and I AM NOT HELPING PAY FOR THEM. LOLOLOL- You taught me and I showed them all the manuals that you folks helped me to find and they still would not believe it- so they are on their own

a charger question- When someone stole my 48 volt charger in the country. I got this charger that is meant for Fork lift and electric tow motors- It has the plugs to switch from 12, 24, 36 and 48 volt- it is a timed charger. Would it be better to get a powerwise, lestronic or something from a dealer or Ebay? I see the chargers from 295-600 is this a time you get what you pay for?
thanks
chris
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO