lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
Golfdog
Gone Wild

Default Replacing the Solenoid on a G22 electric 48v

I have to replace the solenoid on a friends cart and looking on the net I see some solenoids are for G19 only and others for G19 and G22. What about the ones similar to EZGO's and Club Cars, can they be used as well. I note that the original does not have a diode or resistor. I do have a spare 48v 200amp solenoid that I got with an Alltrax Controller for my Club Car and was hoping to use it on the Yamaha.Tks
Golfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
Courtesycartguy227
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Replacing the Solenoid on a G22 electric 48v

Solenoids form almost any after maket comany will interchange on EZGO Club Cars and Yamaha. You should be able to use the 48v 200amp solenoid on that cart.
Courtesycartguy227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha