lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #11
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Upgrade ?'s and process

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffer88 View Post
It would be light duty hunting I prefer to walk in as far as possible. . . Thanks for the tips how much knowledge of electrical is needed for one of those kits? That is my biggest worries. . Since it may already have a controller how hard is it to switch out that vglide and stuff
I have a boating background. Big boats with lots of new fangled electric stuff. But most of it we hire out. So iam not a big electrician, if you will. I can do house stuff and am not a complete knot head. SO, in March I started the complete rebuild of my 95 EZGO DCS. When you look at all the stuff on the carts, at first it seems a daunting task, but because of this forum and its members even the novice can tackle the project. Take your time on the tear down, take pictures and document step by step.
I ordered some parts from ScottyB and he is so awesome with drawings and instructions.
You can do this, do not be afraid to ask questions. Please take pictures and post as you go.

For me: Batteries and cables came first. So I could finish turkey season. This gave me a little time to see how the cart worked.
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #12
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Thanks for the encouragement. . I think I can I think I can. . This winter is when it starts. . Deep breath now the funds lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car