lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Club car upgrade time help

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffer88 View Post
Seeing those tires and lift in my hands today ain't happening. . Called trademarkcarts.com to get my tracking number today since they did not show up AGAIN. Well I got even hotter that they were not here. They gave me my tracking number and said have a good day after being on hold for a total for 1hr. Come to find out they won't be here till 7/3!!!!! So what should of been here last Tuesday won't be here till this coming wed. They told wrong on the shipping times AGAIN. Which just infuriates me. After climbing the supervisor ladder I got ahold of Gene. He was able to help a little by giving a discount but it wont change shipping times since they already left. So no more praising there good customer until i see them. . I MAY change my mind later, but at this point BUYER BEWARE. I apologize for the rant but I needed it at this point.
I understand your frustration, this can occur with any company...
Hopefully it all shows up Wednesday...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #22
shaffer88
Gone Wild

I realize it can happen with any company is just stinks that happened two times in one week with the same company
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #23
arcedout
Gone Wild

Club Car

Hate too say I told ya so, but here it goes!! I TOLD YA SO!!! Same bs I went threw untill I demanded my money back and went with Allsport witch has great product and customer service
arcedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #24
arcedout
Gone Wild

Club Car

If Genes last name starts with a H thats the same guy that bs me for over a week..... the company your working with is owned by a company that owns Jakes and many others that I will not mention..... But they have the strong hold in this market and will not ever get a nickel out of me if I can help it.... Good luck too ya but they will Lie none stop too ya then they will start dodging your calls and emails.... BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!
Old 06-28-2013, 11:44 PM   #25
shaffer88
Gone Wild

I remember you saying that about jakes but was unaware about them being in cahoots with trademarkcarts, but guess your right.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:05 AM   #26
arcedout
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
I remember you saying that about jakes but was unaware about them being in cahoots with trademarkcarts, but guess your right.
Yep Jakes and several other Company's are owned by Nivel...... Its amazing how they will let you make a order and fail too mention at that time what your wanting isn't available cause its on back order..... Kinda shady if you ask me!!! And for that reason there I will never buy from anyone that is owned by Nivel....
Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 AM   #27
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

. . . I believe Trademark used to be a private company and were bought up . . . that is when the company went south . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:00 AM   #28
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Lets hope the items make there way north
Old 06-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #29
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Quote:
Lets hope the items make there way north
hope it works out for you , sounds like a nightmare .
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #30
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
hope it works out for you , sounds like a nightmare .
It can only go up from here.

So I have been an electronic busy. For me any ways I have not read a schematic since high school. For some reason my 93 cc is wired like a 94 and newer solid state. Which was tiresome for me since I had no clue where to begin. And was looking at the wrong diagram according to alltrax manual. But it all works now and runs great it now will spin the tires (which are bald or close to it) in the grass. (Could not before). Replaced the solenoid beforeImageUploadedByTapatalk1372540723.673054.jpg
After ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372540743.115378.jpg
Replaced the fnr to Scotty's hd fnr beforeImageUploadedByTapatalk1372540819.355231.jpg
After ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372540841.932977.jpg
And finally today replaced controller to alltrax 48500 before ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372540920.530852.jpg
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car