lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2019, 05:12 PM   #1
Mcheil83
Not Yet Wild

Default Cart doesn’t move?.?

Hey have another problem. I have a 2014 Club Car Precedent. I was trying to install led light strip for a dome light yesterday, lights were used an couldn’t get them to work, cart ran fine after that. Order new lights wired everything up an nothing now no reverse buzzer, won’t drive forward or reverse and when I plug the charger in the battery indicator flashes but no sound it usually beeps 3 times, when I push the pedal down I hear a click. I have 50.8 Volts??.
Mcheil83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-30-2019, 05:57 PM   #2
Flossnscott
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Cart doesn’t move?.?

This sounds like what I am going through with my cart right now. Follow my discussion and it may solve yours too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flossnscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 07:48 PM   #3
Mcheil83
Not Yet Wild

My dad came over to help me out he solved it, we had to remove the middle 2 batteries and remove the back panel. We found a 15amp fused that was fried. It was all my fault from trying to wire in led light strip for a dome light, I forgot to hit the tow switch so when I tried using the accessory wires I had the lights on all 48V. I assumed I would be able to use the accessory cables behind the dash but I guess not. Thanks everyone
Old 12-30-2019, 07:52 PM   #4
Flossnscott
Not Yet Wild

That’s great! Easy fix at least. I wish mine was that way.

Old 12-30-2019, 10:30 PM   #5
Mcheil83
Not Yet Wild

Hey flossnscott did you check your relay, that was one other thing my dad was goin to check if the fuse was not blown??? I’ll try an take that panel back off an take a pic of my relay after New Years.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:43 PM   #6
Flossnscott
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcheil83 View Post
Hey flossnscott did you check your relay, that was one other thing my dad was goin to check if the fuse was not blown??? I’ll try an take that panel back off an take a pic of my relay after New Years.

Just seen this reply. I got it figured out and it wound up being the obc. Had to by pass it and get a smart charger. Couple guys on here walked me through the diagnosis and put me in the right direction thankfully!

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car