lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO


Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 9
Default First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questions

Hi everyone,
I am new here, never been in any Forms before.
I am about to order a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 .
I have couple of questions if you guys can help .

1 on a full charge how long / distance I can use the cart before I the battery is empty??
2 I will be using The cart to drive family in the neighborhood and our neighborhood is about 5 miles of a ride , how many neighborhood rides I can do before I need to charge it ?
3 the dealer told me that once he gets the carts in he will increase the speed from 16 ( Advertised ) to 20-21 miles per hour, should I not let him do it if I wanted in the near future to increase the speed to 25-30 ?
4. The 3.0 is 90amh and the 4.0 is 120amh and there is a $1000 dollar difference in the price, should I get the 4.0 , is it a big difference ?

Also I read in the other post about Bob doing tune up to faster speed , how do I contact him and also Does he work in Florida ?
I am ordering tomorrow so it will probably be a month before I receive the cart ,
Will he be in Florida by the end of September or October?


Thanks for taking the time to look at my questions
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 08-24-2020, 02:20 AM   #2
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,952
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsfl View Post
Hi everyone,
I am new here, never been in any Forms before.
I am about to order a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 .
I have couple of questions if you guys can help .

1 on a full charge how long / distance I can use the cart before I the battery is empty??
2 I will be using The cart to drive family in the neighborhood and our neighborhood is about 5 miles of a ride , how many neighborhood rides I can do before I need to charge it ?
3 the dealer told me that once he gets the carts in he will increase the speed from 16 ( Advertised ) to 20-21 miles per hour, should I not let him do it if I wanted in the near future to increase the speed to 25-30 ?
4. The 3.0 is 90amh and the 4.0 is 120amh and there is a $1000 dollar difference in the price, should I get the 4.0 , is it a big difference ?

Also I read in the other post about Bob doing tune up to faster speed , how do I contact him and also Does he work in Florida ?
I am ordering tomorrow so it will probably be a month before I receive the cart ,
Will he be in Florida by the end of September or October?


Thanks for taking the time to look at my questions
Yes, I go to Florida. Go with the 4.0 as it'll give you more capacity. The 72V Elite carts from E-Z-GO are already at a disadvantage by being supplied with 51.1V nominal packs, basically the same as the RXV Elite pack...
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #3
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 9
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Thanks For answering Bob ,
I will Order the 4.0 .
When I receive the cart I will be in touch with you
Thanks again
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #4
JAS33
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Posts: 7
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsfl View Post
Thanks For answering Bob ,
I will Order the 4.0 .
When I receive the cart I will be in touch with you
Thanks again
SAMSFL did you get your cart yet? Wondering if you are on Bob's schedule?
JAS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:09 PM   #5
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 9
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Hi Jas33
I just received my cart yesterday and I am trying to get in touch with Bob at this moment
Thanks
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:12 PM   #6
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 9
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

To Bob ,
Iím trying to get in touch with you, I donít know how to private message in this forum.
I just received the cart yesterday and I wanted to do the speed upgrade.
As I mentioned before I am from Florida, please let me know how to proceed
Thanks
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 12:02 AM   #7
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,952
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsfl View Post
To Bob ,
Iím trying to get in touch with you, I donít know how to private message in this forum.
I just received the cart yesterday and I wanted to do the speed upgrade.
As I mentioned before I am from Florida, please let me know how to proceed
Thanks
I'm a few days away from departing for FL. You'll need to send a PM to usgicollector to get on the list. He's not into lithium carts so he rarely checks this section for messages about speed/performance reprogramming. You already have enough posts to use PM.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:19 AM   #8
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 9
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Thanks Bob ,
I already got in touch with usgicollector
And gave him my information, looking forward to meet you .
Thanks
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:45 AM   #9
Mattmas1
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 10
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

How do you know if you have a 3.0 or 4.0? Mine is 2020
Mattmas1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 06:07 AM   #10
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,952
Default Re: First cart owner ordering a new 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 3.0 , have some questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmas1 View Post
How do you know if you have a 3.0 or 4.0? Mine is 2020
Ask me to look at it for you when I arrive there tomorrow.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite Electric EZGO
2020 EZGO Express L6 Elite Newbe Lithium EZGO
2020 EZGO Express S4 Elite Electric EZGO
1st cart, looking @ 2021 L6 Elite, Pros & Cons? Electric EZGO
EZGO Express L6 Elite - LED Lithium EZGO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. © 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.