lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2019, 08:31 AM   #1
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Some questions about Lithium battery use.

I am itching to get started here and have convinced wife it is worth money. I have a couple questions.

Voltage is voltage, So is the 48 volt reducer I have good for use?

My family is used to using the cart and then plugging it in immediately. I have never run out in a day using my cart around neighborhood and have always had them do this. Will plugging in the lithium batteries shorten their life, or do I actually want to discharge them to a level to not del=velop a memory or damage the batts?

Is a HV LV BMS going to prevent damaging batteries that I won't burn my house down. I am going to be home when charging, but worry when i see all these warnings that a battery should not be left unattended when charging. are you guys sitting at your carts for three hours every time you charge them?

Is AZlithium the distributor of choice these dayy?

For my limited neighborhood use, Do I really need more than a 7 pk lower AH unit or is it very beneficial to go with 14?

I know many of these are basic questions but want to get started and dont want to ruin an investment with a foolish mistake.
klubber is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car