lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2015, 10:21 PM   #11
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Re: What make and year Is this cart

I for one like the Caroches, as mostly everyone who has known me for any length of time knows.

These have hydraulic brakes, as I am sure you know, and parts can be a bit hard to find. I have heard that a master cylinder from an old Ford truck of some type can be used, but I forget the year and type. Best of luck with the restore!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2015, 11:20 AM   #12
crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar
Hey, I'm from WV!
Old 03-25-2015, 03:36 PM   #13
legend159
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCFanatic View Post
Look on one of the main two frame rails next to the batteries. Tag should be on there
thanks for the input CCFanatic I will check it out as soon as I am better just had some minor surgeries done so it may be a few days.
legend159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:39 PM   #14
Jd62
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend159 View Post
I will check it out as soon as I am better just had some minor surgeries done so it may be a few days.
Keep us update as soon as you did find something
Jd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:14 PM   #15
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Welcome my friend to the Caroche world ! I have recently picked up two and plan on starting on them soon. One is a 1974 and the other one I have not found any tag or #'s as of now. If you search caroche on this site there is a link for downloading owners manual. The master cylinder, break shoes and a few other break parts are still available. It seems like all other parts are long gone or someone is sitting on them. If you haven't already do a search on photos on yahoo for these carts and there are some really looking nice ones. It kind of reminds me of my first car in the front. I just bought replacement cup holders for the front which always seem missing, uses 3 1/2" holders. Best of luck with cart and keep in touch
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #16
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
I for one like the Caroches, as mostly everyone who has known me for any length of time knows.

These have hydraulic brakes, as I am sure you know, and parts can be a bit hard to find. I have heard that a master cylinder from an old Ford truck of some type can be used, but I forget the year and type. Best of luck with the restore!
I think they are pretty cool looking. My daughter wants me to fix it up for her and guess what color she wants, pink ! A few more weeks and I can get outside and continue working on my garage which I am fixing up for my son and I to work on our carts. 72 cushman, 2 Caroche's, 3 yamaha G'1's and our 2002 CC DS. Lots of carts and not enough time but we enjoy doing what we do.
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car