lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #11
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Buying used - is this description a problem?

Pupator, 8 is a little steep for a cart that age IMO.. but you do not live in this area. Found a 98 a few months back for $350 that only needed batteries. Have seen 2008s PDS carts with 08 batts and rear seat kits for less than 2K so make him an offer. All he can say is no. Good luck
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
Pupator
Not Yet Wild

I'm not too far from you, actually. I'm in Myrtle Beach right now (but we live in NC). I grew up in Augusta so I know Aiken well.

The one I was looking at was the best deal on Craigslist going right now. I looked at it in person today and decided to pass. The final price was going to be $600 and I found a guy with a (used) replacement roof for $50. It did need all new batteries and some new wiring. I passed because some of the wires had been cut and spliced back together with electrical tape. Even though the cart was running fine I couldn't be sure if any long-term damage was done.

Thanks again for everyone's help.
Pupator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

650 plus batteries may not have been a bad deal but if you didn't feel right, it is best you didn't get it. Keep looking around, you'll find one. What part of Augusta you from ?
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO