lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
Dingleberry
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Installed "Medium Duty" springs last weekend.

due respect, rifter, but sell me the right part and this whole bad experience would not have happened!
Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

I still think you should have returned them!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #13
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingleberry View Post
due respect, rifter, but sell me the right part and this whole bad experience would not have happened!
As far as Respect, you owe me none, I don't know you, and I don't really see where we will ever have a "info sharing"
relationship seeing how you work. People are not perfect, I've had the wrong part sent to me, I sent it back and got either the money or the correct part. Summit sent me 3 Line Locks before I got one that didn't leak, I didn't even try to rebuild or adapt it, I kept sending them back, it cost me alot of time but no money. You don't have to go off on some Sponsor because he sent the wrong part one time, when you get to the point you order parts several times a week and get so many wrong it costs you money then it's time to go off or take the high road and just change dealers.
Oh yea Summit sent me a hat and a Tee shirt everytime they sent a new Line Lock, that cost them money.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car