lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
Jbc3902
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car DS Hardware?

Ok my club car is down to the bones. My question was simply what is the best way to replace the actual hardware (nuts and bolts) of my club car. I have a 98 that wasn't taken all that good care of. I've removed lots of the hardware obviously, but I'm not about to buy new seats and put them on with old rusty bolts. Alot of the kits I see expect you to use existing hardware to put new stuff back on. My question is do I just walk in home depot with my 10 ziplock bags of parts from different areas of the cart and just find new ones of the same size ? Or is there some place to order hardware based on my cart specifically. Like a kit for all the body hardware, or a kit for all the suspension hardware etc? I just wasn't looking forward to a 3 hr affair at the Home Depot, but that may be the more practical way to do it.
Jbc3902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Fishing Dude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car DS Hardware?

Nuts and bolts that is about it. Might want to concider Stainless if rust is an issue.
Fishing Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
JohnDaMan
Getting Wild
Club Car

Doubt there is a place that has all new hardware specifically for the cart. Use stainless if you are worried about rust or grade 8 if it is important.
JohnDaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
El Camino
Gone Wild
Club Car

Home Depot, Lowes, Tractor Supply, Auto parts stores for SS or grade 5 & 8 bolts or a marine store for SS. But for Seat Hinge Plates and things like that, I think one of our sponsors had them and the bolts for sell if not it's the dealer. But remember you'll save money buying your bolts from the first group of names.
El Camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car