lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #21
seulater
Getting Wild

Default Re: Alltrax AXE Digital Display

Thanks guys, but that in nothing on what can be done given a couple days of time. I plan on making it look far more professional like this video here.

Keep in mind that the whole point of this thread is to determine options and what is needed to be monitored. See yurtle's #3 post. when we all lock in the options then i can get started on the real deal.
seulater is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #22
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Kinda like what I have on my Ford Excursion. I love the thing!

R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #23
mtpolarbear
Polar Bear wild to you...

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by seulater View Post
Sorry for the delay in getting this demo. I whipped this demo up in just a few minutes so it is by no means what i would / should look like. It is more of a demo to show how "soft" buttons would work on the lcd.
I forgot after i put the demo up to add min max buttons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbcfI...ature=youtu.be
Quote:
Thanks guys, but that in nothing on what can be done given a couple days of time. I plan on making it look far more professional like this video here.

Asylum TV Superchips Trail Dash - YouTube

Keep in mind that the whole point of this thread is to determine options and what is needed to be monitored. See yurtle's #3 post. when we all lock in the options then i can get started on the real deal.
Are you able to have this information displayed on an Android tablet or Ipad?
mtpolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

I'm sure it could be made to talk Bluetooth, but you have to write an app to display it.

On my third post, I left off the Controller Temperature, which I think is available from the controller.

You'd have to add several inputs like motor and ambient temperature, output voltage, and speed. While the controller monitors battery voltage, a separate voltage input would allow monitoring all batteries independently, as well as aux battery, if you have one, by using a rotary switch.

http://www.alltraxinc.com/Products_ControllerPro.html is where you can download the software.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #25
Bmatlock00
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Can I buy it yet? I'll take 2 please!
Bmatlock00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #26
seulater
Getting Wild

Quote:
Are you able to have this information displayed on an Android tablet or Ipad?
Sure the micro can also be a web server in that you just point your browser to the devices IP address and it can display all the information from there. that way we get around making an app for each device.

Work took over my play time. I have been messing a little but not as much as i hoped to. I recently got a Thumbprint scanner device to scan fingerprints. Cost is only $40. It can detect up to 200 different ID's. Now instead of having the key in it i can just put my thumb on it for 1 second to activate the system. I also like the fact that i can learn several fingers. so if i put my pinkey on it i can control the power level. So when my kids get on it i will use my finger which is low power instead of my thumb for max power.
seulater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:12 AM   #27
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
I recently got a Thumbprint scanner device to scan fingerprints. Cost is only $40. It can detect up to 200 different ID's. Now instead of having the key in it i can just put my thumb on it for 1 second to activate the system. I also like the fact that i can learn several fingers. so if i put my pinkey on it i can control the power level. So when my kids get on it i will use my finger which is low power instead of my thumb for max power.
That is the coolest idea I've read about this year! Love it.
sportcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #28
JGDUSC
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Subscribed and waiting!
JGDUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #29
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Sure the micro can also be a web server in that you just point your browser to the devices IP address and it can display all the information from there. that way we get around making an app for each device.

Work took over my play time. I have been messing a little but not as much as i hoped to. I recently got a Thumbprint scanner device to scan fingerprints. Cost is only $40. It can detect up to 200 different ID's. Now instead of having the key in it i can just put my thumb on it for 1 second to activate the system. I also like the fact that i can learn several fingers. so if i put my pinkey on it i can control the power level. So when my kids get on it i will use my finger which is low power instead of my thumb for max power.
This would be a HUGE selling point... Ya done yet ??
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #30
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Club Car guy but subscribed.
xfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO