lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
quickbiscuit
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Freedom Chip for 2009 MPT1000?

Hey, everyone. I'm new to learning the technical side of golf carts and am trying to learn about the Freedom Chip so I can get a little more speed in my rural neighborhood.

I cannot determine if there is a chip for my 2009 MPT1000 48v PDS cart. I have found numerous chips online and understand the operation, but I can't get a clear answer on whether the 73272-G01P chip will work on my cart, or if there is another item number that is correct.

One seller on ebay stated they Workhorse model carts were different and will not accept freedom chips even though they are PDS.

Could someone please straighten me out? Thanks!
quickbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Freedom Chip for 2009 MPT1000?

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the 48V PDS system is called TCT (TruCourse Technology System) and it does have various performance modes, but they are changed with a handheld programmer.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO