lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2015, 10:24 PM   #1
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Looking for Wiring Diagram for YDRE with Factory Lightss

I am starting work modifying my YDRE (2012) that has the factor lights installed and the wiring diagram that I have does not include the Lights and the voltage reducer. I have the round state of charge meter and it is powered even when the run/tow switch is in Tow. I need to add some stuff to the dash so I really want to know what the wiring looks like including the 12V stuff.

If anyone has a complete wiring diagram I would appreciate a copy!
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha