lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2017, 11:48 AM   #11
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: #1

These Gods here, who tirelessly answer questions over and over,[ usually because people are too lazy to click on search], give US the knowledge and sometimes the encouragement to turn a wrench or screwdriver and fix the problems OURSELVES! These carts are not rocket science and usually once they diagnose the problem, working BLIND no less, the solution is simple. THAT'S what sets them apart from us mere mortals!
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #12
Kevin37B
Getting Wild
Club Car

These carts are rocket science to me . By the way , where do you find a tech manual for an 01 gasser ?
Kevin37B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:00 AM   #13
Kevin37B
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
These Gods here, who tirelessly answer questions over and over,[ usually because people are too lazy to click on search], give US the knowledge and sometimes the encouragement to turn a wrench or screwdriver and fix the problems OURSELVES! These carts are not rocket science and usually once they diagnose the problem, working BLIND no less, the solution is simple. THAT'S what sets them apart from us mere mortals!
Are you being a smartass or being complimentary ?
Old 03-26-2017, 11:38 AM   #14
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

WHOA. Sorry if the wording was not quite clear! My fault. NOT trying to be mean. Complementary all the way. I was just trying to make the point that the experts here, often working with nothing more than a description of the problem, can deduce the faulty part, connection, or installation "roadblock" and make it easy/easier for the rest of us here to fix and just as important, understand why these carts work [or sometimes don't]. I have nothing against reputable cart shops and there are some jobs that they are best equipped to handle. I read of others though, where an uneducated cart owner could get taken for a ride. Thanks to the experts here, even if you don't or can't work on your own machine, if you have the knowledge of how it works and what is wrong, you are in a better position to understand the parts, costs and time involved to fix it and if the repair estimate is reasonable. Just another part of what makes this site great!
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:00 PM   #15
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin37B View Post
Are you being a smartass or being complimentary ?
Nah... He's okay Kev... He lives in Canada!

The closest Service manual in pdf I have is for either a 97, or an 05, (the 97 might be best for you)
I also have an Illustrated Parts list for a 2000.

Their yours if you want them?
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:37 PM   #16
crash test dummy

does he want a engine service manual ? got a 2000
01~02 parts manual
Old 03-26-2017, 09:02 PM   #17
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Nah... He's okay Kev... He lives in Canada! :lol
that answers a lot
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 09:04 PM   #18
crash test dummy

Cave Dweller that say even more
bwhahahaha
Old 03-27-2017, 07:36 AM   #19
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
Cave Dweller that say even more
bwhahahaha
Comments from a plastic guy that had more accidents then anybody else lol
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:45 PM   #20
Kevin37B
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
WHOA. Sorry if the wording was not quite clear! My fault. NOT trying to be mean. Complementary all the way. I was just trying to make the point that the experts here, often working with nothing more than a description of the problem, can deduce the faulty part, connection, or installation "roadblock" and make it easy/easier for the rest of us here to fix and just as important, understand why these carts work [or sometimes don't]. I have nothing against reputable cart shops and there are some jobs that they are best equipped to handle. I read of others though, where an uneducated cart owner could get taken for a ride. Thanks to the experts here, even if you don't or can't work on your own machine, if you have the knowledge of how it works and what is wrong, you are in a better position to understand the parts, costs and time involved to fix it and if the repair estimate is reasonable. Just another part of what makes this site great!
My apologies , have a good one !
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car