lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
champy
Not Yet Wild

Default Electric yamaha motor?

This may or may not belong here, but does anyone recognize the following motor? It seems to have an electric wire running into the gear box, and I wonder if it's for some sort of electric clutch (since this rear axle rolls freely when I push it). The specs on the motor (if you can't make them out from the pic) are: 36v, ????RPM's (Decal is scratched), 8000 (MAX SAFE) RPM, 2.2 KW, TIME Rating: 30 Minutes, AMPS 77, AMB Temp 40c, 58C48JB845, made by GE, Has the Yamaha logo across the top (obscured by camera flash in picture). Anyone know what this is, what the Max Safe RPM's refers to (time and voltage-wise) and how to operate the clutch? I know this is out of the blue, but I'd really appreciate any info anyone has. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Web01.jpg (21.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Web02.jpg (23.0 KB, 11 views)
champy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha