lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
WGCS
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default g14 electric issues

Recently picked up a 1995 Yamaha g14 Electric. When I first got on I hit the pedal and it wouldn't run, then after messing around a bit I figured out it would run if I held the pedal about half way down in a "sweet spot" but very slow. Figured it was the TPS but I took it off and the resistance reads very smooth when I turn the rod on the TPS. Just wondering if there was something I'm not thinking of before I tear into this any further.
WGCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha