lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2016, 02:10 AM   #21
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Thoughts on this cart

Not Lifted.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-19-2016, 05:00 AM   #22
confused999
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublestack00 View Post
Does this cart look lifted?
Does to me?
confused999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:51 AM   #23
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

That cart is not lifted. Very common around here, especially on RXV's. They're also putting the 12 and 14" wheels with low pro tires on unlifted TXT's and Yamaha's.

This cart isn't lifted either. I know "cause it's mine. Tires are 225/30-14 and 20" tall. Not a hint of a rub even with 4 adults on board and steering at full lock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0357.jpg (144.0 KB, 0 views)
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:03 PM   #24
confused999
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernal View Post
That cart is not lifted. Very common around here, especially on RXV's. They're also putting the 12 and 14" wheels with low pro tires on unlifted TXT's and Yamaha's.

This cart isn't lifted either. I know "cause it's mine. Tires are 225/30-14 and 20" tall. Not a hint of a rub even with 4 adults on board and steering at full lock.
Yours doesn't look lifted to me, but I thought the other one does based on how the tire doesn't fit up into the rear wheelwell the way yours does.
confused999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:44 AM   #25
doublestack00
Getting Wild

Yea, I am shooting for the 14" wheels with low pros. I like the look and my car will be used on pavement 99.9% of its life.
doublestack00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:10 PM   #26
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
chloe. You have been here at BGW long enough to know, we don't post live links to BU here, And it's against the rules

Thank you

BGW rules

Members of Buggies Gone Wild
Become a respected and proud member of the largest golf cart forum on the internet: Buggies Gone Wild.

Above all, have fun and make new friends!

Feel comfortable about starting threads and posting comments especially in our General sections.

Ask questions and help others in our Technical sections.

Feel free to utilize our For Sale section for any personal items you may be looking for or have for sale.
***NOTE: The For Sale section is not for business sale or advertising from any member that is not a sponsor of Buggies Gone Wild!

Respect others and this site and remember that this is a family oriented forum.

No posting fowl and abusive language or obscene pictures in any form.

No business advertising or posting links of other golf cart business sites other than those of our sponsors: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/site-sponsors.php

We have a wide variety of sections on this forum: Technical/Repair, Custom/Builds, News/Events, General/Inspirational, Hunting/Fishing, ATV, For Sale, and many other areas of interest.

Remember this site is yours as much as it is ours. Please help to keep it a fun family site for everyone.

We hope you enjoy the site and will become part of our forum family here at Buggies Gone Wild.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us.

Thank you,
James
I assure you it was inadvertent. I am not familiar with the term, Live Link. But, since you posted the rules that include ads from non-sponsors, I assume that is what it means. If that's the case, then yes, I should have known better. And I apologize to our sponsors as well as the members.
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:02 PM   #27
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
I assure you it was inadvertent. I am not familiar with the term, Live Link. But, since you posted the rules that include ads from non-sponsors, I assume that is what it means. If that's the case, then yes, I should have known better. And I apologize to our sponsors as well as the members.
It happens once in a while. It's all good. A live link is, a link to a web site that you can click on, and it will take you to the web site. Now you can talk about anyone/web site you want . Just no link that will take you here, unless it is to one of our sponsors
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO