lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2016, 10:54 AM   #1
tripin
Not Yet Wild

Default my ezgo txt

hi i have a ezgo txt and i have replaced the solenoid and it clicks but the golf cart rarely moves and if it does move it acts like it should but it only works for 1 minute then it just stops. last night i was messing with it and it would move but it was at a crawl and sometimes it would be really jumpy. can someone please help me?
tripin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2016, 04:26 PM   #2
timmyjane
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: my ezgo txt

Check out some of the stickys. There are several trouble shooting guides that could help you to get started.
timmyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:32 PM   #3
mardad
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

May be a low voltage issue. Check pack voltage under load. Jack rear end off the ground if you don't have discharge machine.
mardad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #4
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripin View Post
hi i have a ezgo txt and i have replaced the solenoid and it clicks but the golf cart rarely moves and if it does move it acts like it should but it only works for 1 minute then it just stops. last night i was messing with it and it would move but it was at a crawl and sometimes it would be really jumpy. can someone please help me?
Welcome to BGW!

The best friend of any sparky cart owner is a $25 digital multimeter. It can help you troubleshoot any electrical issue. Your issue is probably battery related, but without voltage testing we cannot help much.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:00 PM   #5
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
Welcome to BGW!

The best friend of any sparky cart owner is a $25 digital multimeter. It can help you troubleshoot any electrical issue. Your issue is probably battery related, but without voltage testing we cannot help much.
And Harbor Freight even gives them away for free. Good basic MM. I get them all the time I have one stashed everywhere.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO