lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
jasonfichter
Not Yet Wild

Default Rxv rear flip seat on txt?

Hey guys,

I just bought a rxv utility bed/flip seat by accident and was wondering how hard it would be to make it fit on my txt? I would rather try and make it fit on my txt than send it back and pay for shipping. Im comfortable cutting and drilling but not welding. I don't think they even make a utility bed/seat for the txt.

Please let me know if I can make it fit. Thanks!
jasonfichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Rxv rear flip seat on txt?

The answer is yes you could make it fit. But it will take a lot of work. None of the mounting locations are the same except maybe in the bag well.. Which kit did you get ? There are plenty of flip seats out there made for the txt.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 04:17 PM   #3
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Rxv rear flip seat on txt?

I was going to say the same thing. TONS of options for the txt for flip seats?? And if you can't weld it wont do you any good to cup Up the current seat???
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO