lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #1
Mountieman
Not Yet Wild

Default Good Guys On Here

I am not on here all the time but I am some. I have read a lot and learned a lot from just reading the forums. But I have had 2 major problems that were way over my head and in a world where a lot of people complain, I want to point out the positive. Dave from Revolution is a great guy before, during, and more importantly, after the sale. He is there to help and answer questions. He is very knowledgable so when in need of parts, give him a try.

Now this one stings just a bit cause my wife is such a Florida Gator fan but I want to thank NolFan because he is a great dude who gave me a lot of his time helping me trouble shoot. The man had no clue who I was but stepped in and really tried to help a fellow forum member. Pick these guys brains cause they do not mind to help you if you need it..

Thanks again Dave and NolFan...
Mountieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2018, 02:24 AM   #2
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Good Guys On Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
I am not on here all the time but I am some. I have read a lot and learned a lot from just reading the forums. But I have had 2 major problems that were way over my head and in a world where a lot of people complain, I want to point out the positive. Dave from Revolution is a great guy before, during, and more importantly, after the sale. He is there to help and answer questions. He is very knowledgable so when in need of parts, give him a try.

Now this one stings just a bit cause my wife is such a Florida Gator fan but I want to thank NolFan because he is a great dude who gave me a lot of his time helping me trouble shoot. The man had no clue who I was but stepped in and really tried to help a fellow forum member. Pick these guys brains cause they do not mind to help you if you need it..

Well said. And I know others feel the same way about these guys.

You are one of the few who actually take a few minutes to give them the credit they deserve. They have both been extremely helpful for me, and I echo your compliment to them.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
mdowney
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Ditto that! I’m new to the cart world, never did much with cars, regret not spending more time with my late dad who loved working on cars and find myself fortunate to have a cart and the time to work on it. Nole Fan and David have always helped me out with not only what to do, but how things work. I belong to other forums, mostly truck and RV, and this forum is the most helpful and least derogatory of them all. Thank you.
mdowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:24 AM   #4
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdowney View Post
Ditto that! I’m new to the cart world, never did much with cars, regret not spending more time with my late dad who loved working on cars and find myself fortunate to have a cart and the time to work on it. Nole Fan and David have always helped me out with not only what to do, but how things work. I belong to other forums, mostly truck and RV, and this forum is the most helpful and least derogatory of them all. Thank you.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:55 AM   #5
LouisC
Getting Wild

I couldn't have gotten through my upgrades without Dave helping me out. Even small parts that seem insignificant to most....Dave was right there to make sure I got what I wanted. This is a GREAT forum with a lot of knowledgeable people...I love it here
LouisC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #6
sidewalkman
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post

Were you a 'member' in Canada?
sidewalkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:05 PM   #7
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalkman View Post
Were you a 'member' in Canada?
What is this supposed to mean?

Been thinking about it all day.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #8
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
What is this supposed to mean?

Been thinking about it all day.
You've gotta know about the Royal Canadian Mounted Police... right?
I'm pretty sure that's what sidewalkman was asking!

Carry on!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #9
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
You've gotta know about the Royal Canadian Mounted Police... right?
I'm pretty sure that's what sidewalkman was asking!

Carry on!
LOL. OK.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:12 PM   #10
sidewalkman
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

lol, Mountie man would imply either he is or was a member of the RCMP.
sidewalkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car