lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2018, 05:39 AM   #21
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV Lift Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacermanFL View Post
Hey Bob, do you know the brand of your tires???
The tires I bought were 205/40 14" street tires on 14" black/blue 14" Spartan wheels.

The tire/wheel set that I bought is no longer available, but here are some wheel/tire options...

https://shop.txtsv.com/shop-ezgo/whe..._list_limit=30

And here is the thread where I announced the sale...

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...heel-sale.html

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2018, 05:53 AM   #22
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by agpfl View Post
I know ride and stability suffers, but it does not look as cool. I have had it both ways and prefer the lifted look, plus it sells way better around here. When I try to sell a cart without a lift, the first thing asked is if a lift can be added. I did choose a turf tire though for a smoother ride.
In the flatlands, you can get away with that, and it does look good to many...

But up here in the mountains, lifted carts, buggies, side-by-sides, ect. are so dangerous that they are hard to sell. Too many people around here have been injured by unstable lifted off-road vehicles. If you roll over such a vehicle on flat ground, injuries are only directly related to the upset of the vehicle. If you roll over on a mountain road or trail around here, you could end up rolling downhill for hundreds or thousands of feet! Not as many survive such an event in this area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-11-16_15-11-36_598.jpg (354.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-13-2018, 09:24 PM   #23
delete1616
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by agpfl View Post
I know ride and stability suffers, but it does not look as cool. I have had it both ways and prefer the lifted look, plus it sells way better around here. When I try to sell a cart without a lift, the first thing asked is if a lift can be added. I did choose a turf tire though for a smoother ride.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nice looking cart, is the Madjax lift the standard or HD version? Also did the Madjax improve ride quality or is it stiffer than the factory suspension?
delete1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 11:07 AM   #24
bryanwood74
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

That appears to be the standard version I have the same, and I think the ride is stiffer, but I also have hd rear springs too.

Where's everyone finding rear wheel spacers at?
bryanwood74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:24 PM   #25
jaydoc1975
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanwood74 View Post
That appears to be the standard version I have the same, and I think the ride is stiffer, but I also have hd rear springs too.

Where's everyone finding rear wheel spacers at?
Go to ebay and search summit performance wheel spacers. I just ordered mine and they were delivered in less than a week. Very good shopping experience!
jaydoc1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:27 PM   #26
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

You need to be aware that rear wheel spacers put more stress on the axle/hub splines and will lead to premature spline failure. You should install HD rear hubs and torque them to spec prior to adding spacers.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO