lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2019, 11:21 PM   #1
flaco1801
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Original Motor in 1991 Western

After a lot of reading i now believe my Western is a 1991...I was told it was a 2000....I bought a 400 amp controller and a 400 amp solenoid from Scotty...i was given a 5799 F/R switch and i have increased the cables to 2awg...I am running 8 inch tires and i run around 24-25 mph....My motor is the G.E. 6.1 h.p 5330 rpm called The Raptor....since this cart was described as a 2000 i am wondering if the "raptor" was original to the cart in 1991?...since the cart is older than i thought maybe the motor was replaced? seems like a powerful motor when it had a rebuilt 275 amp controller and a less than adequate solenoid..thanks....Jeff
flaco1801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO