lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #31
flsgs
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Lifting a Pathway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
There are no different rims or offset on factory tires. Only when it comes to lift kit tires. I'm not sure of the numbers. I believe it's a couple inches different. I'll measure tomorrow.
Great, thank you! Just FYI will be putting Jakes 6" lift on it so will need lift kit tires.
flsgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #32
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Update: The lift tires for a car for front wheel brakes are offset 1-1/4" LESS than the rears due to the extra width the brakes provide. If you put REAR tires on the FRONT you'll be way too wide and may rub on the body. You'll need to shop around to see what you can find. Don't exceed those numbers though or you may be rubbing spindles. We always take the front wheel brakes off and replace the spindles with standard golf car spindles. There's nothing I hate worse than front wheel brakes on a golf car.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #33
flsgs
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Update: The lift tires for a car for front wheel brakes are offset 1-1/4" LESS than the rears due to the extra width the brakes provide. If you put REAR tires on the FRONT you'll be way too wide and may rub on the body. You'll need to shop around to see what you can find. Don't exceed those numbers though or you may be rubbing spindles. We always take the front wheel brakes off and replace the spindles with standard golf car spindles. There's nothing I hate worse than front wheel brakes on a golf car.
Great info thanks!
flsgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:03 PM   #34
coastaljaw
Not Yet Wild

guys
came across this old thread. i bought a pathway today and have some questions i'm hoping you can help me with.
coastaljaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:25 PM   #35
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastaljaw View Post
guys
came across this old thread. i bought a pathway today and have some questions i'm hoping you can help me with.
to BGW

Go for it, but go ahead and start your own thread
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car