lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #11
Knothead
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Intermittent Controller Issues - AXE4855

I'll give you one more thing to check.....I had a similar problem with my DCS cart & it about drove me crazy tracking it down. I had a bad connection at the connector that plugs into the controller. The black wire & white wire from the ITS had the proper voltage when tested, but the black wire connector wasn't making connection with the pin inside the big connector. Solenoid would click, all voltages were correct, but motor wouldn't turn. I know yours isn't a DCS, but you could have a similar bad internal connection at one of the pins......
Knothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2013, 04:57 AM   #12
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Intermittent Controller Issues - AXE4855

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Intermittent problems are hard to find. Carry the testing meter with you and resign yourself to working on solving the mystery whenever (and wherever) the dang thing stops.

In my experience, the cart will run great as long as the tools to fix it are in it, LOL
My experience as well. I've also experienced chronic problems disappearing just by grabbing tools and heading towards it.

When it comes to looking for intermittent problems, it helps to eliminate as many variables as possible. If it occurs, be careful when stepping out of the cart, lifting the seat, etc., not to shake the buggy. A loose connection could fix itself if jostled.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
controller, ezgo txt, its sensor
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO