lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #31
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default Re: Club Car Villager 6 modified to idle; Starter-Gen not recharging battery at idle?

Why not put a meter on it while increasing the rpms and check what exactly the output is under whatever lights are being used? It should be evident one way or another what is going on and what the system is capable of.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-26-2014, 12:54 PM   #32
Lost In Florida
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car Villager 6 modified to idle; Starter-Gen not recharging battery at idle?

Hey guys.. was super-busy over the holidays and got pulled off the cart to work on a Grand Caravan with automatic-door/window issues.
Since it's not dying out at the moment, it's been pushed to the back-burner and I haven't had the chance to do some more troubleshooting.

Lockman1 and raydhd - I'll get back to you later today!
Lost In Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 05:07 PM   #33
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In Florida View Post
Hey guys.. was super-busy over the holidays and got pulled off the cart to work on a Grand Caravan with automatic-door/window issues.
Since it's not dying out at the moment, it's been pushed to the back-burner and I haven't had the chance to do some more troubleshooting.

Lockman1 and raydhd - I'll get back to you later today!
so give me some info on the grand caravan i have three of them and can probably help with that and the first thing i would be checking with those random problems is the battery terminals and the ground strap ( very common) sometimes it will act up and clean the terminals and the ground and the problem goes away for 6 months to a year and then it starts all over again and it is due to the ground buss communications sending mixed signals due to ground and battery issues. all computer communications go over a single buss system and most times people will replace bcm and other parts only to find ground and terminal issues so i would make sure that is sorted out first and not just Visually you need to get in there and clean those connections
nobuckbuild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charging, club car, idling, starter generator
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car