lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2016, 08:41 PM   #11
gswillis
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Flooding

Ok I changed the oil about 3 months ago.I used10w30 full synthetic oil.I actually had this same problem. Also installed new sparkplug. I believe that time the breather box choke had something to do with the problem.I don't know what I did but it cleared up. Started this problem again about2 weeks ago..I just went out and checked the oil and it was not over filled.But. I stuck my finger in the end of the carburetor where the breather hose was connected and there was oil and gas mixture.Real oily. That is what is coming out of the carbon.Oil mixed with gas.
gswillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2016, 07:47 AM   #12
mdillonaire
Getting Wild

Looks like you have a leaking valve seal, oil will drip through the valve seal into the intake port and back into the carb. If its the pcv tube youre talking about, a little oil will get in there but it shouldnt be excessive. If i were you, i would do a valve job on it. Pull the head and yank the valves and seals and replace with new ones. Lap them in and and put it back together. Youll want to check your spring length and rocker pads too. You might find the intake had a lot of build up from the oil thats causing it to stick and not open/close properly. i just rebuilt and fe350 that had the same problem, the buildup was so bad the valve couldnt close becase the stem was too wide from being covered in burnt oil residue and also cause the rocker pad to nearly wear entirely through. Im thinking you have a similar issue.
mdillonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:21 PM   #13
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Have you had it running with the air intake hose off? Look to see if it's pumping oil into the carburetor inlet through the vent tube off the valve cover.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:57 PM   #14
gswillis
Not Yet Wild

Sorry it has been so long getting back. Have not done a compression test yet but there is gas and oil mixed together in the crankcase. where do i go from here?my neighbor told me it probably needed rings.help
Old 10-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #15
gswillis
Not Yet Wild

There is fuel in the motor(crankcase)
Old 10-06-2016, 08:19 PM   #16
gswillis
Not Yet Wild

There is fuel in the crankcase
Old 10-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #17
Ant-Knee
Gone Wild
Club Car

If there is fuel going into the crankcase,
I would double check the carb, Valve needle seat not sealing, Allowing fuel to keep flowing instead of cutting off the fuel when bowl is full..

Ant....
Ant-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #18
gswillis
Not Yet Wild

I've already rebuilt carbon. didn't work. Bought new carb. Same results. New fuel pump. Same results.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:12 AM   #19
lboodge
Not Yet Wild

did u ever solve this I have same issue
lboodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car