lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2019, 07:24 AM   #1
bwalker
Not Yet Wild

Default 2001 EZ-GO 1200 Workhorse Headlight Upgrade

I have a 01 1200 workhorse with the square front end. It currently has the original rectangle halogen headlights installed but I would like to upgrade them to LED's. Has anyone done this?

I have looked around but cant seem to find anything reasonable. Has anyone used any aftermarket LED lights that work in the workhorse front end? Or what are my options for this?

Thanks in advance.
bwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-11-2019, 07:32 AM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: 2001 EZ-GO 1200 Workhorse Headlight Upgrade

I would skip trying to fit something, there are instances when halogen headlights are better (fog or rain). The LED's are too white.

Amazon has a 12" light bar for under 20 bucks I think the brand is nilight or something. They work great and are SUPER bright. Just get one of those, bolt it to the brush guard or front bumper, and call it a day. Much easier and functionally will work better.
CP241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #3
mersh75
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2001 EZ-GO 1200 Workhorse Headlight Upgrade

You can try these, there is very little information on them.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...eadlights.html

Or, if your handy with woodworking tools or know someone with a machine shop, you can make your own mounts for the standard TXT LED light kit.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...n-project.html

I've been playing with a few designs for my 3D printer but have not had time to work on it lately. Kids have us running all over the place.
mersh75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO