lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
jo4datigers
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default I think I need a solenoid

Ok, washed the golf cart the other day and it wouldn't work. If you push the pedal really slow and hear the click then let off real slow it might kick in and go. It also seems to bog down in wet grass and gravel. my serial number is
AA0435-425567 does anyone know where I can get a solenoid or the little box that is connected to the pedal. It is a 48 volt system.
Thanks
Jody
This not wanting to go thing only happens when I wash the cart, and it quickly resolves. I also think I need a foward reverse switch because when I change from foward to reverse I have to tap the knob kinda hard a couple of times.

Thanks

Last edited by jo4datigers; 09-23-2008 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Left out information
jo4datigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: I think I need a solenoid

jody, lighten up on the water......elec carts have a problem with to much of it and thats what happens the cart quits running........sometimes takes several days before it will run again as it needs to dry.............so when its running good the next time you wash it try taking it easy with the water and i,ll bet you can jump on and drive off right away.........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

forgot, don,t worry about the solenoid and your cart is a 2004..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:45 PM   #4
phasetim
Just me. .

Club Car

when the f/r switch gets wet it will stop the car.. WD-40 will resolve this almost always..
phasetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car