lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #11
stuff4mason
G8 Club Founding Member

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G9 Rebirth.

Wow! That cart saw some serious water!! Where are you that it rusted that bad?
stuff4mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-28-2014, 11:50 AM   #12
s10king91
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuff4mason View Post
Wow! That cart saw some serious water!! Where are you that it rusted that bad?
Located in Kc mo I bought the kart this way no telling were it sit most likely at the bottom of a lake for awhile lol
s10king91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:00 AM   #13
s10king91
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Well I got my motor mount and starter gen mount today how ever they shipped my Clutch and Driven ramps and pulse fitting seperate and a couple days later I'm thinking they just forgot to throw it in there lol anyways no biggie fed ex says I should have it next week fingers crossed! [IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #14
s10king91
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Finally got my Clutch I ordered over 3 weeks ago! I don't know if I will be Using Vegas carts very often there shipping is painfully slow and disorganized I never got any tracking numbers and when I called I was promised a call back and never got one, Also I am still missing Clutch shoe ramps from my order which I will go pick up from a local supplier because I really don't want to wait another 3 weeks for such a small part.
Positive side is Staff was very helpful and seems very knowledgeable If they got there shipping together I would give them 5 stars but for now I will leave it at a 3.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:42 AM   #15
s10king91
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Alright it must have just been a off week for Geoff and his crew I ordered a Airfilter adapter and it was here in 2 days. So I can't complain my inital review was out of line and I apologize Geoff is a great guy and doesn't deserve the negative feedback I would recommend Vegas Carts to anyone looking for upgrades.

Tags
g9 rebuild
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha