lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2021, 07:30 PM   #1
brownchristian
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Apex Golf Cart

Anyone know Apex Golf Cart? Placed an order thru ebay and I am getting the run around. They have $1,100 of my money and I don't have my parts.
brownchristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2021, 12:42 AM   #2
CCNorth
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Apex Golf Cart

Looking at their reviews they have several complaints of poor customer service, especially on high dollar orders it seems. Also, slow shipment or no shipment.
If they fail to ship your items and you receive a refund, please consider ordering from one of the site sponsors. We all know who they are and we can beat them up for you if they fail to deliver.
You can't go wrong with David Hicks or ScottyB.
CCNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:20 AM   #3
Rooster1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have purchased Trojan Batteries from them, in Lake Forrest, CA. Good people to deal with and very helpful. I suggest calling them for assistance and you will have good results. Ask for the owner and he will set things right. They sure helped me on my 07 club car Precedent. Good people, good prices, super busy. I have gone there and seen with my own eyes.
Rooster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:42 AM   #4
CWGrisw0ld
Not Yet Wild

Apex customer service is trash. They sent me an incorrect item and weeks later won’t answer phone calls or emails about it. Avoid at all costs.
CWGrisw0ld is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car