lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
kevincope04
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Star and Zone updates.

Hey everyone,
Just wanting to check in and see how everybody's stars and zones have been holding up after about a year. I have used my star mostly on the golf course and it has been flawless. I just bought a radio and speakers but am still thinking about how I am going to mount them. Thanks everybody.
kevincope04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
dmax27
Getting Wild

Default Re: Star and Zone updates.

So far so good. No problems with my Zone. It's still in the garage for the winter. It snowed today so i'll have to wait another week to take it for a spin.
dmax27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
GeoJoe
Getting Wild

Star

My Star is holding up great. Minor adjustments to tighten up the brakes is needed but other than that my 22F is going strong.
GeoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:54 AM   #4
giuseppe1110
Not Yet Wild
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevincope04 View Post
Hey everyone,
Just wanting to check in and see how everybody's stars and zones have been holding up after about a year. I have used my star mostly on the golf course and it has been flawless. I just bought a radio and speakers but am still thinking about how I am going to mount them. Thanks everybody.
Star and Zone carts are not suggested to be used for golf courses, but commercial use is a better suggestion.
giuseppe1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
Memeinbama1
Not Yet Wild

We are trying to instal a motorized windshield wiper in our zone. Having issues with the wiring. Can anyone help?
Memeinbama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
pete959
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

u get ur 12 volts from behind key switch. little black wire is ground and i think the pos is going to be green other then that u have to use ur own wires
pete959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay