lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
housej55
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Default Yamaha Brand Charger for my G19 question

Hello,
I'm not sure of the specs of this charger as it came with my 2000 G19 when I bought it a few years ago.

Does this charger have the Full Float capability? Seems like over the past 6 months if I leave the charger plugged in after the normal charging cycle (a few days), the next time I take it for a ride, it doesn't have as long of a charge. When I take it camping and charge it over night only then take it off in the morning when it's done, it seems I get all day out of a charge riding around off and on.

I was under the impression I could just leave this thing plugged in and it would maintain the charge, but don't know the specs on the cutoff voltage of when it would kick back on to maintain full charge.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GCartCharg.jpg (119.0 KB, 0 views)
housej55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha