lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #1
theboss20
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Question 97 CC DS with Custom body

Hi Gang, I have been working on rebuilding this cart for the wife for almost a year and I am getting close...installed all new batteries and plugged the charger in and it worked! Installed a new burlwood dash with a new unique keyed switch and a power socket and battery gauge. Took out the battery light used by Club Car and left the brown wire taped-up and disconnected. Near as I could tell it was a signal wire from the OBC and wouldn't affect anything...right? Now after reading a few posts about the green and blue wires at the switch I am not sure that I installed them correctly on the switch. In order to confirm I would have to pull the newly installed dash...so my question is: Where can I measure voltage other than at the back if the switch...to make sure I wired the switch correctly?
I haven't tried to see if the cart will move because of wiring work left to be done and wires hanging down under the cart...but I don't hear any solenoid clicking when I turn on the key and engage the forward/reverse lever. I can jack it up and put it on jack stands if needed. Please advise...Thanks Jim
theboss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
theboss20
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: 97 CC DS with Custom body

Well I got lucky...everything works as planned...Thanks to all the people that take their time to post answers and info for everybody like me that are trying to get and keep these carts on the road...I salute you!
theboss20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custom body, high speed gears, new stuff
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car