lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
murf
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default getting closer, but need Vacuum line help,,

The Vacuum lines on my cart are all hooked up but 1 and don't know where it goes, I have searched and searched but can't find any info on where it should ne hooked up,
My cart is a 90 g2, the line in question would be the one that comes straight up from right over the valves in front on valve cover, the others are all hooked up, the one coming out of back of valve cover goes down back of cylinder and into crank case, tho other comes out of side of valve cover and down into a T then into fuel pump,
So the Vacuum line in front going straight up is about 16-18" and just hangs/lays down towards the back of engine, I know it has to go somewhere but no idea, any help would be greatly appreciated, ,
Thanks,,.
P.S. I think once that's figured out I should have most of the bugs figured out,
murf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-27-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: getting closer, but need Vacuum line help,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by murf View Post
The Vacuum lines on my cart are all hooked up but 1 and don't know where it goes, I have searched and searched but can't find any info on where it should ne hooked up,
My cart is a 90 g2, the line in question would be the one that comes straight up from right over the valves in front on valve cover, the others are all hooked up, the one coming out of back of valve cover goes down back of cylinder and into crank case, tho other comes out of side of valve cover and down into a T then into fuel pump,
So the Vacuum line in front going straight up is about 16-18" and just hangs/lays down towards the back of engine, I know it has to go somewhere but no idea, any help would be greatly appreciated, ,
Thanks,,.
P.S. I think once that's figured out I should have most of the bugs figured out,
Does it run good? If it's running ok, it must not be a vital line. I know the 4 strokes have a pvc type system to vent the crankcase gases, maybe that's one of those? Probably need to find someone with a stock G2 that can take a few pics. Anyone?
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
murf
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: getting closer, but need Vacuum line help,,

Well I was watching vidios and seen where the vacuum line goes,, it goes to the air box,
murf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha