lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #4991
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

welcome to BGW dad. where in texas?
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #4992
TheWiltz
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I installed a 2" lift kit on my cart in under 2 minutes! Dela gaining mph by puttin air in tires got me thinking. They were so low I couldn't read the pressure. Put 22psi and got a free two inch lift and gained almost 3 mph!!! Should have listened to Obama "what what what you need to do is keep air in your tires.."
TheWiltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #4993
rocknrone
Romans 1 : 16 Unashamed

E-Z-GO

Installed my Jakes long travel. Forgot to take pics.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
rocknrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #4994
CrazyDad
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoc1 View Post
welcome to BGW dad. where in texas?
Canyon Lake, between Austin and San Antonio.

My first time drilling out rivets, what a pain to remove the rear body. Now I wish I'd bought the 6" lift everyone uses since it's apart already. Great tip on the pressure washer guys lots of dirt, thanks.
CrazyDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #4995
andy jones
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

New to the Site!.. But i Installed a Molded Front Nose light Kit Today!.. But for some reason the Marker Lights don't fire up :( ...
andy jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #4996
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

"I don't know how old your buggy is, but one side of my 1998 brakes weren't adjusting. I ordered new stars, but the lever that actuates them appeared too worn. I tried to rebend them, but was unsuccessful. EZ-GO doesn't sell the parts needed to fix that, but I scored some used ones from someone who recently upgraded to discs."

Mine is a 98 also. I'll keep an eye out for lopsided adjustment. Having seen some of the demolition this poor cart has been through, I often find it easier to replace than repair. I appreciate your info on the star adjusters. If they trun out to be the case, I guess I'll be doing some shopping in the salvage yards.
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #4997
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Welcome aboard, Andy!
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #4998
Gonkulor
Astronautilator

E-Z-GO

Yesterday I ordered an spm controller from scottyb and two H4 12 watt LED headlights with car conversion kits. Yesterday I also got a 12v continuous duty solenoid for my wireless key and purchased three 12v marine deep cycle batteries for the 2nd bank.

Today I installed the solenoid, and I have ordered 2 meanwell 40amp DC/DC converters, 250 watt stereo amp, 4 speakers, 2 LED light controllers, two 1940 ford taillights, HD front and rear springs, HD Front and rear shocks, 2 marine USB plugs, 2 marine 12v accessory plugs, a network hub, a USB splitter, another distribution block, and a lot of LED lights.

I did get the 2nd 36volt battery bank frame welded in. I have the second bank of batteries hooked in parallel till I get my converters. I also installed all the nutplates required for mounting my center console, once it's made.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something because that was a lot of stuff. Never mind all the wire and countless sizes of terminal ends.

I did a little for my EZGO. I'll have a lot of product next week. Anything cart related, besides the converters, purchased from site sponsors.
Gonkulor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:49 AM   #4999
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
"I don't know how old your buggy is, but one side of my 1998 brakes weren't adjusting. I ordered new stars, but the lever that actuates them appeared too worn. I tried to rebend them, but was unsuccessful. EZ-GO doesn't sell the parts needed to fix that, but I scored some used ones from someone who recently upgraded to discs."

Mine is a 98 also. I'll keep an eye out for lopsided adjustment. Having seen some of the demolition this poor cart has been through, I often find it easier to replace than repair. I appreciate your info on the star adjusters. If they trun out to be the case, I guess I'll be doing some shopping in the salvage yards.
Jury's still out whether used parts solve the problem, or if I get so p!ssed off I buy discs.

My neighbors, who I leave in the dust, can lock up both back tires with four passengers on drums, like I used to be able to do, so I'm still hopin'.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #5000
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

"Jury's still out whether used parts solve the problem, or if I get so p!ssed off I buy discs"

Yeah, don't ya just hate it when you're forced to buy somethinf you really didn't want! :)
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO