lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2009, 06:40 AM   #11
slim67
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Carry-All 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOmsman View Post
"""""Nice to see an Ohio guy for a change. Lots of nice people and good info here.The best golf cart forum out there."""""

You seem to have changed your mind,
your carry all is an unusual ride and when no one spoke up mike sent a picture, that picture not being to your liking you make a tweener sass reply. WHY will any one respond to any thing you post if that is your attitude.
No, I havent changed my mind, it still is.
slim67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #12
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Hey slim, It's all good,
Any pics of the Club Car will be the same as the carry all in the front end, lot more of those pics posted over the Carry All.
What were you looking for? just a visual to compare with or more specific view of the lift kits?
I've got one pic of a Carry All lift I did but it's just of the front when I built the winch mount.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
slim67
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash12888 View Post
Hey slim, It's all good,
Any pics of the Club Car will be the same as the carry all in the front end, lot more of those pics posted over the Carry All.
What were you looking for? just a visual to compare with or more specific view of the lift kits?
I've got one pic of a Carry All lift I did but it's just of the front when I built the winch mount.
I just wanted to see some lifted ones.Ive had 2 DSs but like the bed on this one so its easy to justify keeping it. I see theres not really alot that are customized so this will be different for me.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #14
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Well start a thread on your build and keep us posted with plenty of pics of progress.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
slim67
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash12888 View Post
Well start a thread on your build and keep us posted with plenty of pics of progress.
Thanks for the encouragement Crash, but it wouldnt be worth starting a thread for.It would be more about function over form anyway. Like my other carts this one will get used and "abused".
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #16
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Functional is what alot of us look at, I'm no glitz and chrome guy, I like to see the builds that cover the workings of the cart so I can get Ideas, Anyone can order chrome but that's good if your into it.

Would follow it if you did.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:32 PM   #17
club car man
Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim67 View Post
Ok I deserved that. I sincerely appreciate the photo Mike and do thank you. I thought as long as people have been fixing these carts up now, someone would have some pics. Is not a big deal though.
club car man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
the smasher
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I think the problem is, personality gets lost in emails. Why dont we say he was in a mood and move on to what could be a great thread/build project.

slim67, please post plenty of pics and show us what your creative hands can do.
the smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #19
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I agree with smasher..... i think CCman was a little too late to the party with his bash I feel bad cuz I passed this thread by without ever reading what it was about ....... Oh well I can't read them all
Here are some pics of my Carryall II build up it had 2 lifts on the front the factory 4" Z they put on the XRT model and the 3" Jakes Spindle I put under it.... it is riding on 22s. 350cc motor 4 wheel brakes factory Pretty nice for a CC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1566.jpg (130.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1571.jpg (140.3 KB, 30 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:40 AM   #20
slim67
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I agree with smasher..... i think CCman was a little too late to the party with his bash I feel bad cuz I passed this thread by without ever reading what it was about ....... Oh well I can't read them all
Here are some pics of my Carryall II build up it had 2 lifts on the front the factory 4" Z they put on the XRT model and the 3" Jakes Spindle I put under it.... it is riding on 22s. 350cc motor 4 wheel brakes factory Pretty nice for a CC
thanks scotty, thats what im talking about
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts