lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #21
zro
Ragged Squirrel

Yamaha

Default Re: Maine G2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungpo1 View Post
sure does look like the old Yami dirt bike colors I had plenty plus a Yami RD350 2 stroke!!!! needs the black stripe
tungpo...
seriously thought about the black stripe and then i was going to call it tonka but i cant top the one that is on BU...clubcar i think

BTW, that is krylon fusion yellow, but that will go away this winter.my wifes cousin is going to paint it for me, still staying with the yellow though
zro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-13-2007, 07:53 AM   #22
mphillip
Site Moderator

E-Z-GO

Welcome Mike... Cart looks good. Keep the pic's coming of the other carts....
mphillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #23
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Thumbs up Re: Maine G2

ya nice looking G2 mike and also thanks for telling me about this site...
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #24
bansheemxer
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Did you make wheel adapters to fit the ATV wheels or did they fit with some modifications? I have been looking to do the same thing to save some money on wheels and tires by going this route. Most of the ATV wheels are
4x110mm and the cart bolt pattern is 4x100mm. The only ATV wheels that match carts are the rear wheels off of some Polaris models. Yours look to be off a Honda/Yamaha 4x4. Could you inform me on what you did to fit them.

Thanks
bansheemxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #25
K9Kev
Say What ???

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheemxer View Post
Did you make wheel adapters to fit the ATV wheels or did they fit with some modifications? I have been looking to do the same thing to save some money on wheels and tires by going this route. Most of the ATV wheels are
4x110mm and the cart bolt pattern is 4x100mm. The only ATV wheels that match carts are the rear wheels off of some Polaris models. Yours look to be off a Honda/Yamaha 4x4. Could you inform me on what you did to fit them.

Thanks
Banshee,

If you can't find your answer in the search field you may be waiting awhile.....this thread is over 2 1/2 years old !

On a side note, the O.P. was on the site about a month ago..........

Good luck.
K9Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #26
TROUBADOUR
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungpo1 View Post
sure does look like the old Yami dirt bike colors I had plenty plus a Yami RD350 2 stroke!!!! needs the black stripe

I had an RD 350 also - Quick bike made quicker by a friend who was a Yamaha team mechanic in Australia. 2 days in the shop on one of his visits and MAN!!!! That thing traveled from here to there faster than it had a right to! Cafe fairing and seat really added a lot. I'm too smart to still have it, but sometimes I wish I did.
TROUBADOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides