lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Ryan T
Getting Wild

Default Forum info

Looking to get a hold of Plum Quick Motors for a question, I found there site but cant locate thier forum that Ive read on before. Does anyone know If they did away with it or can I just not find it? Thanks

Ryan
Ryan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Forum info

Their forum is being reworked. You can contact him from here, just drop him a PM...

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/members/plumquick/
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Ryan T
Getting Wild

Thanks. I wanted to review some threads and posts from the past on another project. Also just got a 1989 CC resistor cart 36v and curious if a bandit update will work on it as well. Looking to do nothing more than big cables and a fresh set of T 105's, but was hoping that a bandit upgrade work work with this type of cart also because I had good luck with one in the past on a EZ GO. This cart has no controller just the F@R switch one solinoid, the v-glide and the resistor coils. Are the coils pretty reliable or are they upgradeable as well? Thanks again.

Ryan
Old 02-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #4
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

I have heard of HD resistor coils, but don't remember ever actually seeing them in a build thread.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
Ryan T
Getting Wild

Thank you for the reply. Anyone else heard of them or have a link to purchase them? I will be contacting PQ soon to talk with them about doing the motor for it.

Ryan
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
Xact1
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ryan,

I had my stock 36V motor rewound to a Bandit. It appears to have more speed and a little more torque. Not a huge increase, but an increase none the less, and the stock motor was pretty tired.

For the money and value it was a no-brainer!
Xact1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car